The Sismanidis family has held a long tradition in the field of manufacturing and trading of bronzeware and brassware for four generations.
In 1920 Avraam Sismanidis opens one of the first retail stores in Thessaloniki focused on selling bronzeware and brassware.
In 1950 Pavlos Sismanidis founds a manufacturing factory of bronzeware and brassware for domestic and professional use.
In 1975 Avraam Sismanidis, Pavlos’s son, follows the tradition taking over the management of both the factory and the retail store making the Sismanidis – Bronzeware brand more widely known.
Today the fourth generation, Stellina and Maria Sismanidis, having inherited the passion and imaginative creativity of three generations, aims to combine tradition with modern elements, and to promote the indisputable excellence of bronze and brass both in terms of aesthetic value and practicality. The company introduces new ideas and solutions covering a wide range of human activity, and more specifically, equipment used both for decorative and practical purposes in hotels, mass catering, pastry making, but also for daily domestic use in an urban or country setting.
At the same time, the company continues its active presence in the field of ecclesiastical products with a wide variety of bronze ware and brassware used in churches, monasteries and other pilgrimage sites.